Rooster in need me know of rehoming South Jersey

Kittymeowmeow

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2021
I have a handsome black Easter Egger rooster who just found his voice and confirmed my suspicions. Raising my first little group of chicks and was told they were all female. This guy isn’t. Recently found out that we are not supposed to have chickens at all (even though
many in our neighborhood do and the twp rules are very unclear) so having a rooster is a definite no-no. Hoping to find him a home asap!

Attachments

• AAFF03C5-C833-4547-A86D-AF4770979D82.jpeg
    AAFF03C5-C833-4547-A86D-AF4770979D82.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
I have a handsome black Easter Egger rooster who just found his voice and confirmed my suspicions. Raising my first little group of chicks and was told they were all female. This guy isn’t. Recently found out that we are not supposed to have chickens at all (even though
many in our neighborhood do and the twp rules are very unclear) so having a rooster is a definite no-no. Hoping to find him a home asap!
What a handsome boi I don't know why People hate roosters voice even dogs bark louder then a rooster no an issue with dog but rooster really irritated them ahhhh

I have only rooster flock only living in New Delhi India living in residential area none complaint ever even they love being waking up early 🤷

Back
Top Bottom