Rooster lethargic

BTW…I do appreciate your winter efforts. I have a lifetime of working with DE, but we will go with yours…lol. Recommendation for a dewormer? Thx.
Yeah I agree with you on the fact that everyone has different ways of taking care of their flock. If it works then it works. The the garlic and ACV it can slightly prevent things. Keep in mind DE can cause respiratory problems or watery eyes so make sure the coop has plenty of air :). For dewormers I'd suggest Harkers coxoid incase its a case of coccidiosis (parasites) which often causes lethargy etc... or deworms you can find on amazon. I'd also suggest feeding your flock Verm X food along with other things like leafy greens,small amounts of pumpkin seeds and corn. Remove him from the rest of ypur flock since you don't know what it is exactly. Keep an eye on their poops and eating behaviour :)

Yeah I agree with you on the fact that everyone has different ways of taking care of their flock. If it works then it works. The the garlic and ACV it can slightly prevent things. Keep in mind DE can cause respiratory problems or watery eyes so make sure the coop has plenty of air :). For dewormers I'd suggest Harkers coxoid incase its a case of coccidiosis (parasites) which often causes lethargy etc... or deworms you can find on amazon. I'd also suggest feeding your flock Verm X food along with other things like leafy greens,small amounts of pumpkin seeds and corn. Remove him from the rest of ypur flock since you don't know what it is exactly. Keep an eye on their poops and eating behaviour :)
Thanks so much for your reply. I knew about the DE and will definitely make note of the dewormer and Verm X Food.
Over the past 3+ weeks we have been giving him ACV in his water and garlic (rotating) along with oregano And gave him some DE in his water 2ce during that period Along with some extra attention. We also Cleaned the pen again and treated with DE again. I am SO happy to report that he is back to his normal self…eating fine, behaving normal…loving his grapes! So we are back on our routine And just keeping an extra eye on this special boy. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom