Rooster limping

Flangel369

In the Brooder
Feb 26, 2020
I have a Rhode Island Red rooster that is about 10 to 11 months old he was caged not allowed to Free range at his last home we got him home about a week and a half two weeks later we let him out with the girls I noticed that when he went to go catch the girls and he flew and landed wrong. I don't see no broken bones nothing feels out of place no mites on his legs no bubble foot but he's limping could there be something that I can't see this is my first time having chickens and a rooster.. he seems to be happy he's eating and drinking running but he limps and that's my biggest problem he's very friendly I've never seen or been around a rooster that that is this comfortable thanks in advance guys

I have a Rhode Island Red rooster that is about 10 to 11 months old he was caged not allowed to Free range at his last home we got him home about a week and a half two weeks later we let him out with the girls I noticed that when he went to go catch the girls and he flew and landed wrong. I don't see no broken bones nothing feels out of place no mites on his legs no bubble foot but he's limping could there be something that I can't see this is my first time having chickens and a rooster.. he seems to be happy he's eating and drinking running but he limps and that's my biggest problem he's very friendly I've never seen or been around a rooster that that is this comfortable thanks in advance guys
Welcome to BYC, sorry your rooster is unwell. Can you take a video, upload it to Youtube or Vimeo then copy and paste the link here?

Back
Top Bottom