Rooster or?

I would like to see photos at 8 weeks with in natural lighting- the red lamp distorts everything. It's also better to have individual photos than a group setting.

I would like to see photos at 8 weeks with in natural lighting- the red lamp distorts everything. It's also better to have individual photos than a group setting.
It should be easier to get a better photo once my cell phone is hopefully fixed soon with a better camera than the phone I tried to use. I suspect personally that 2 might be cockerels, I was hoping to determine this before they started crowing so I could get rid of them before they became a neighborhood annoyance and cause me to loose all my birds or something crazy.

It should be easier to get a better photo once my cell phone is hopefully fixed soon with a better camera than the phone I tried to use. I suspect personally that 2 might be cockerels, I was hoping to determine this before they started crowing so I could get rid of them before they became a neighborhood annoyance and cause me to loose all my birds or something crazy.
here is one of 2 what I believe to be a cockerel, can someone else give their opinion please?

Attachments

• 20180427_200126.jpg
    20180427_200126.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom