Rooster Rehoming

Nyaiosh

In the Brooder
May 5, 2020
Hello!

As we know with straight run, we don't get all pullets! I got 4 Roosters. As much as I'd love to keep them I am not zoned to do so. I am going to keep 1 as long as I am able but I do need to rehome 3 right away. They are 10 weeks old. 2 Olive Eggers, and 1 Lavender Orpington. I cannot ship. I am located in Corona, CA.

I am asking for a small rehoming fee of $10.00 to make sure they go to a good home. Uncle Marty, Aphrodite and Susanna are very well loved.
20200708_145711.jpg
IMG_20200705_073210_202.jpg

They all have started to crow. If you check out @backyardcluckies on Instagram you can hear them all at least once. Unless the lavender is a pullet that crows, which I know can happen.

They all have started to crow. If you check out @backyardcluckies on Instagram you can hear them all at least once. Unless the lavender is a pullet that crows, which I know can happen.
I listened and I think I heard two crow but is the lavender crowing on Instagram? Does it sounds just like the others? Hens can crow but it is very rare. Everyone has a story though 🤣

I listened and I think I heard two crow but is the lavender crowing on Instagram? Does it sounds just like the others? Hens can crow but it is very rare. Everyone has a story though 🤣

I didn't record the lavender, no. I didn't have my phone in me that day, but he has some lungs. I was super disappointed with that one because I have three Lavenders named Artemis, Athena and Aphrodite..so obviously I didnt want a boy hahha

Update * I'm willing to part with my babies for free. I live in a city where I'm zoned for hens, just not roosters and my neighbors are threatening to call the city on me. Anyone near Corona, Ca need to add a handsome Roo to your flock?

Back
Top Bottom