Rooster started humping my TV remote.😱

Will all of his missing feathers grow back?
They should. It might take some time though. I have a rooster that I took in, who's back and tail were plucked bare when I got him. It has been a few months and they havent's all come back, but for the most part they have, all he is missing now is a lot of his tail feathers.
IMG_1609.jpg

this is my
when I first got her. she hadn’t eaten in a few days probably, she was having trouble with her beak and also the other chickens were trying to kill her. She was hiding in a small area the other chickens couldn’t get to.
F77BC8A3-4564-41C6-8541-B87BA735385C.jpeg

This is her today.
BFFF2E81-AD4F-44E0-B95F-6CE9D93418B5.jpeg

**for anyone wondering why I let her starve for two days, she was my grandparents chicken, and they didn’t notice anything was wrong, and if they did she would have been left to die. When they went on vacation I was chook-sitting and discovered her and brought her home.

this is my
when I first got her. she hadn’t eaten in a few days probably, she was having trouble with her beak and also the other chickens were trying to kill her. She was hiding in a small area the other chickens couldn’t get to.
View attachment 2430543
This is her today.
View attachment 2430547
**for anyone wondering why I let her starve for two days, she was my grandparents chicken, and they didn’t notice anything was wrong, and if they did she would have been left to die. When they went on vacation I was chook-sitting and discovered her and brought her home.
Good job on bringing her home!

Back
Top Bottom