Rooster Time! Let's Share Pics/Stories of our Roosters!

GlicksChicks

Songster
Apr 11, 2024
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
We hear so much about hens and chicks on here, let's give our roosters the spotlight they deserve!

Roosters are very interesting creatures. They are so stoic and gorgeous but can be so dorky sometimes. They can also be big and strong but have a soft, sweet side.

Let's share stories and/or pictures of our roosters! I am sure everyone likes to look at the pretty colors of roosters!

This is Hops, my main rooster. (I have 2 young BO cockerels that are not mature yet.)
20240425_144929.jpg

The other day I caught my big guy being a father to one of the chicks that my broody hen is raising. (They were bought from TSC but they don't know that.)
20240524_124438.jpg

Hops is the best rooster I have ever known. He is sweet to the hens and the chicks. He has never attacked or shown any aggression to anyone. And, best of all, he can be held!

This is Hops, my main rooster. (I have 2 young BO cockerels that are not mature yet.)
View attachment 3844033

The other day I caught my big guy being a father to one of the chicks that my broody hen is raising. (They were bought from TSC but they don't know that.)
View attachment 3844034

Hops is the best rooster I have ever known. He is sweet to the hens and the chicks. He has never attacked or shown any aggression to anyone. And, best of all, he can be held!
That is so cool...very nice rooster you have. My Kong wasn't a fan of the babies for the longest time, despite starting integration at 4 days old, so its taking a bit longer to get them integrated.

Back
Top Bottom