Rooster wanted, for my farm in Central Valley Ca. ASAP

Anybody need to give your rooster a loving home? I live near Visalia. In the Central Valley California. Ask anyone on BYC. They know about me and how much I love and care for my pet chickens:love:love:love.I'm going to attempt expanding my flock, and your roo, would be living in paradise!
2 years later, you still want a rooster? Haha. I have what I was told is a silver laced Wyandotte who is approximately 3 months old and 99% sure it is a rooster. My friend said we have to get rid of him. So sad but I want to find him a good home. Let me know if you or someone you know might want him.

2 years later, you still want a rooster? Haha. I have what I was told is a silver laced Wyandotte who is approximately 3 months old and 99% sure it is a rooster. My friend said we have to get rid of him. So sad but I want to find him a good home. Let me know if you or someone you know might want him.
Sorry I can’t help you. My rooster is doing great, and my hens are happy with my one rooster. It makes me sad to see any unwanted rooster, needing a new home. :hit

Back
Top Bottom