Rooster wanted- SE michigan

Bonnie LK

In the Brooder
Apr 30, 2020
New to chickens but would like to hatch some eventually. Want a rooster to take care of my hens too. Not choosy about breed but barred rock is preferable. Younger also preferred.

Hi Bonnie....I live in west Michigan and have 4 week old chicks. I suspect I may have a rooster in the flock. Once it is determined i am happy to let you know if you are still interested. Hope you are enjoying the fantastic day.

Located in Ionia. I have a white silkie rooster and my mom has a few astrolops? That haven't started to crow yet.

Great to hear back from you. I am in Grand Rapids. I have an olive Egger that I’m in the fence about and potentially a Plymouth Blue Rock. I’ll know more in a couple of weeks.

New to chickens but would like to hatch some eventually. Want a rooster to take care of my hens too. Not choosy about breed but barred rock is preferable. Younger also preferred.
I have a beautiful buff orpingtons who I just found out is a rooster... sad for me but good for you! He’s super personable and will hop into your lap when you sit down. He’s about 6-8 weeks old. I’m in Livonia.

Here he is

Attachments

• D82177B5-58E6-45DA-95BC-4290D9ACE893.jpeg
    D82177B5-58E6-45DA-95BC-4290D9ACE893.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom