Rooster with full crop but watery stool

If the crop is not emptying, then I would treat according to the article linked below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

His poop is not normal. Can the vet do some testing on a sample for you?

I'd try to encourage him to eat his normal feed. A bit of egg, fish or meat as a protein boost. If the crop is not emptying, make sure he's drinking.
Ill try to feed him some scrambled eggs tomorrow i just hope the crop empties normally.
Truthfully the vets near me are not rooster specific. they treat birds in general but ill try to ask him and if he will be available i might take him again to the clinic.

If the crop is not emptying, then I would treat according to the article linked below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

His poop is not normal. Can the vet do some testing on a sample for you?

I'd try to encourage him to eat his normal feed. A bit of egg, fish or meat as a protein boost. If the crop is not emptying, make sure he's drinking.
I woke up today to find his crop was again almost which makes me think that he doesn't have sour crop but his stool is still watery like the above picture. Considering he had respiratory issues and seeing an article i have a feeling that he has an bacterial infection idk do you think i could be correct? @Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive

The link : https://the-chicken-chick.com/whats-scoop-on-chicken-poop-digestive/

This is his stool and his body pic is in the above reply. My dad washed his butt with some baby soap and warm water is it okay to do?
He's not eating properly? His poop contains more bile then fiber
I won't suggest and i don't take risk to vomit chicken without experience also don't give garlic much it will create acidic environment in crop also what u feed him and how much crop is full

Ill try to feed him some scrambled eggs tomorrow i just hope the crop empties normally.
Truthfully the vets near me are not rooster specific. they treat birds in general but ill try to ask him and if he will be available i might take him again to the clinic.
It's good if u run a test on his poop better to catch the infection but sometimes it's nothing to be honest I lost my teetee in the crop issue even i run a test on his poop which shows Staphylococcus but the vet clearly told.me that all bacteria lives in their gut they distrub and cause slow crop so it's better to give him quality pre probiotics with enzymes

He's not eating properly? His poop contains more bile then fiber
I won't suggest and i don't take risk to vomit chicken without experience also don't give garlic much it will create acidic environment in crop also what u feed him and how much crop is full
No he hasn't been eating a lot properly. my mother and i handfed him some warm oatmeal with fish today and later gave him some vitamin supplements.
His crop is about a bit full because i just gave him a hour ago.
His crop empties pretty slow which makes me worry a bit.
I have exam tomorrow so i might take him to vet on Monday its very far from my home so its hard to go frequently there.

Last edited:
It's good if u run a test on his poop better to catch the infection but sometimes it's nothing to be honest I lost my teetee in the crop issue even i run a test on his poop which shows Staphylococcus but the vet clearly told.me that all bacteria lives in their gut they distrub and cause slow crop so it's better to give him quality pre probiotics with enzymes
I really don't think there is a vet nearby who will run a test on feces but ill try to get him some probiotics.
Do you know any brands which will available on indian local stores?

I really don't think there is a vet nearby who will run a test on feces but ill try to get him some probiotics.
Do you know any brands which will available on indian local stores?
There are plenty of choice But i use this u can check the ingredients

Attachments

• IMG20220626093628.jpg
    IMG20220626093628.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20220626093623.jpg
    IMG20220626093623.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20220626093618.jpg
    IMG20220626093618.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20220626093612.jpg