Rooster with sour corp developing secondary problem

I would try to place food in a number of spots in case he is afraid to eat. Cooked egg, mushy wet chicken feed, are very good, and occasionally a bit of tuna or ground meat might be a good treat. If wormer is available, levamisole or Panacur(fenbendazole) those might be used.Coconut oil chilled and cut into small pieces to peck may help the crop empty.

I would try to place food in a number of spots in case he is afraid to eat. Cooked egg, mushy wet chicken feed, are very good, and occasionally a bit of tuna or ground meat might be a good treat. If wormer is available, levamisole or Panacur(fenbendazole) those might be used.Coconut oil chilled and cut into small pieces to peck may help the crop empty.
Thank you
Will try that, i will give update if condition changes

Thank you

Thank you
Hi there
Sorry for not updating
He has made a recovery and doing well. A little weak took quite some time for corp problem to heal.
Thank you very much for all the advice I received from everyone!
May All of you and your chickens stay safe and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom