Rooster with weird head bobble thing

I am completely illiterate when it comes to technology!! I have both pics and videos, but don't know what to Do first! (duh!) How do i get to point A to point B?
And seizures? Perhaps...I would hope he wouldnt do that on purpose...I put a soft hand on his back and talk to him soothingly, and he calms down.

And seizures? Perhaps...I would hope he wouldnt do that on purpose...I put a soft hand on his back and talk to him soothingly, and he calms down.
The flopping around can be a number of things - if he calms down with you touching/comforting him, I wonder if he can see or if there is something that is frightening him or if he is in pain(?)

The flopping around can be a number of things - if he calms down with you touching/comforting him, I wonder if he can see or if there is something that is frightening him or if he is in pain(?)
I am sure he is in pain! Has to be! and He can see...his eyes follow the spoon. I wonder if his equalibrium maKes him feel as if he's falling, cuz his wings go nuts. I gently put his wings Down and stroke him and he's good for about 10-15 min.

22991064-9F7C-448A-A3A7-322ACFA47B8C.jpeg

NO
Poor fella :hugs
Head and neck injury can take a good while to get over. Did the attack leave any wounds to the neck too?
Not that I can see from the outside...(no blood, like his face) What is your opinion on if he will be able to live a semi-normal life?

NO

Not that I can see from the outside...(no blood, like his face) What is your opinion on if he will be able to live a semi-normal life?

It's hard to know how well he will recover. A lot depends on the extent of the injury - if he has nerve damage, he may never be quite right or decline further or he just may need more time.

Back
Top Bottom