Rooster

OMG!!!!! I can't  believe this post!!!! :( 

Honey, this is the Meat Bird section. I'm not sure what you "can't believe" in this post? If you're offended by eating chickens, feel free not to wander over here. There's plenty of other BYC area for you to hang. 

Now now, she's just a newbie. Only has 8 posts on the forum. Maybe she didn't notice it was the Meat Bird section. Mobile app sometimes leaves out a lot of info.

Anyway, @Chickenrunlady, Welcome to BYC! :D

I know she's a newbie. I also know this is the one place folks who butcher can come and discuss things and not be judged. Trust me, what I typed was pretty nice vs what was in my head. I simply told her this is the meat bird section, and to feel free not to be here if she doesn't like what we do. We don't need drama here.

Honey, this is the Meat Bird section. I'm not sure what you "can't believe" in this post? If you're offended by eating chickens, feel free not to wander over here. There's plenty of other BYC area for you to hang.

Maybe she couldn't believe that someone would waste perfectly good liver as fish food?

But seriously, after seeing that picture I'm going to have to try liver as fish bait this year. It won't squirm all over the place when trying to cut it up into fishy sized pieces like worms do. We were already going to try to use liver to catch some leeches for the daughter's school project.

My bad, wrong section for sure. Carry on.
Newbie to the forum perhaps yes, I was not aware what section I was in. My apologies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom