Roosters in Iowa free to good home

akcatron

Hatching
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
My 10 year old daughter has 13 roosters that need to find homes. There are Blue Silkie, White Silkie, Golden Laced Crested Polish, Silver Laced Crested Polish and White Crested Black Polish. They are free to the right home. We live in central Iowa

Where at in Iowa we live in Osceola and would like to get a new blood line for my silkies. Please let me know I am very interested. Dennis

welcome-byc.gif

I hope you find good homes for all your roosters. How did you guys end up with thirteen? Did you hatch your own eggs?

We ended up with 13 because we ordered straight run from Welp hatchery. We live just outside of Toledo. I can send pictures if you would like and we would be willing to meet halfway.

Yes pics would be nice. Yes I would be willing to meet you half way. How many silkie roos do you have? I have two week old chicks I just incubated and half are naked neck and the other half are regular silkies. Let me know thanks.This weekend would be good for me. Dennis

My daughter said the Silkies are Bantams so not sure you would still be interested. I will take some pics though today. Sorry didn't get back to you sooner but sick 22mo old and 4 mo old kids along with bottle feeding a newborn runt piglet has kept me a bit busy the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom