Roosters In NW FL, American Game, Silkie, and SL Wyndott

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I just found out that one of my silkie "pullets" was a rooster..Still looks just like a hen to me but she crows now! UnReal is what that is..LOL oh well, I already have a Silkie roo so He's gotta go. I will let him go for $5.

American Game Rooster $5 5 months old. This is a gorgeous rooster, but i dont have any plans to do any Game breeding and I have the chance to get a Buff Orpington rooster, So I think he should go to someone who is more into the breed than I am.

Silver Laced Wyndott Rooster $4 5.5 weeks old.
    This is the extra that MMH sent me. I only need one because I only have two hens to go with him. He is a nice little guy that is not very shy and doesnt mind being petted or held.

2. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    i would love the game roo but will you ship?

3. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I would not be apposed to shipping as long as you could provide me with a box and pay shipping. I have never shipped birds before. I'm not 100% sure if they allow it this time of year. Somebody on here was selling adult chicken shipping boxes earlier....

4. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    here is a pic of Red Dawn the American Game Roo

[​IMG][/img]

5. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Your in FL there is no live shipping until daytime temps are below 80 degrees. Just and FYI

6. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Thanks Florida Chick! Guess this guy will be pick up only.

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Quote:I don't think thats true. My neighbor just received an order of chicks this past weekend.

8. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Bri, where are you located? I will call the post office and find out. I think licenced hatcheries are allowed to ship day olds when regular people aren't allowed to ship grown birds.

9. Jenlyn9483

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    OK SL wyndott roo found a great home with Pidgey..Now black silkie roo and Blue and Red game still need homes....Anyone??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by