Roosters In NW FL, American Game, Silkie, and SL Wyndott

Jenlyn9483

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I just found out that one of my silkie "pullets" was a rooster..Still looks just like a hen to me but she crows now! UnReal is what that is..LOL oh well, I already have a Silkie roo so He's gotta go. I will let him go for $5.

American Game Rooster $5 5 months old. This is a gorgeous rooster, but i dont have any plans to do any Game breeding and I have the chance to get a Buff Orpington rooster, So I think he should go to someone who is more into the breed than I am.

Silver Laced Wyndott Rooster $4 5.5 weeks old.
This is the extra that MMH sent me. I only need one because I only have two hens to go with him. He is a nice little guy that is not very shy and doesnt mind being petted or held.

I would not be apposed to shipping as long as you could provide me with a box and pay shipping. I have never shipped birds before. I'm not 100% sure if they allow it this time of year. Somebody on here was selling adult chicken shipping boxes earlier....

here is a pic of Red Dawn the American Game Roo

12488_red_dawn_best.jpg
[/img]

Your in FL there is no live shipping until daytime temps are below 80 degrees. Just and FYI

Quote:
I don't think thats true. My neighbor just received an order of chicks this past weekend.

Bri, where are you located? I will call the post office and find out. I think licenced hatcheries are allowed to ship day olds when regular people aren't allowed to ship grown birds.

OK SL wyndott roo found a great home with Pidgey..Now black silkie roo and Blue and Red game still need homes....Anyone??

Back
Top Bottom