Roosters

I bet you got great fishing up there, GT , Barramundi. There is a Aussie breed of chicken that will also give you some size.
1580226847549.png

Black Langshan

Yeah awsome fishing up here. GT Barras thread fins salmon. Snapper. Dewies. Yeah I bought some black croad lansham eggs off a breeder.but they didn't seen to hatch. I blamed the postage. Because I hatched 9 out of 12 RIR a month after that. But the breeder said next time he said he will post 12 whites and 12 black eggs. All I have to do is pay for the postage.no charge for the eggs.

No, but I have sweet Black Aussie hen. I thinking about running her with a Ayam cemani rooster when the weather warms a little. My family originates from Fiji and I seen the awesome fish from the south pacific. I fished by Treasure island near Nadi, it was awesome!!!
Aaaw yeah cool. Yeah breeding different breeds is interesting

I have 2 roosters simular age.on bout 8 months and one that hatched 1 week before the other one. Well the older one has matured now and is crowing and has all the rooster features. But for some reason the other bit younger one is still growing bigger taller and doesn't have any big red comb yet.has medium wattles. Hasn't started crowing yet.they are in the same pen with 9 hens. I'm thinking because there's one dominant rooster the other one isn't becoming a rooster yet with all its features. Because I killed an even older dominant rooster couple months ago.then it didn't take long for the dominant rooster I have now to start crowing and become boss.so that's my theory. If anyone knows other info on this. There father is a Australorp x. Not sure what with.and there mother is a is a brown hen. There colours are white with brown patched wings with some flecks of black amongst there feathers.
Anyone here into cockfighting? We use to have a lot of cockfighting enthusiast here in the Philippines, but as time goes by, seems like they don't do it any more.

Back
Top Bottom