Rose comb RIR

Rose Combed Rhode Island Reds are a variety of Rhode Island Red & not a separate breed. They are considerably less common than their SINGLE Combed counterpart.

Quote:
Do you have a pic of her? BTW, I just checked out your BYC page and I think all of your birds are gorgeous! Very healthy and look so happy. I have Delawares myself. Will you have blue andalusian hatching eggs in the spring? If so, put me on your list! lol

Thanks, I lost my Blue Andalusian this spring, she just disappeared one day. I also lost me Delaware hen to internal laying this fall but I am getting hatching eggs from Speckled Hen this spring. My dang camera is broken. I have to buy another. When I do I will post a photo of her. She is BEAUTIFUL and from Bammachicken's stock but Julie does not have her RIR's any longer. If you are looking for hatching eggs try the RIR clubs site.

Hey all
frow.gif

I have the RIR rosecomb bantams and they are fantastic I wouldnt say they are rare but are harder to find than the straight combs I got mine from Dick Horsten(?) Probly got the last name wrong but thats the general idea His birds are almost black Have a roo making a mad attempt at crowing but one day he will get there So far they are good natured which I really like Off the soap box now
gig.gif

Mike
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom