Rouen and Magpies for Sale - New England $25-20 Dollars

SarahE

In the Brooder
Jul 24, 2017
New Hampshire
For sale: 4 Drakes. 2 Rouen, 2 magpie mixes.

$25 per Drake, if you buy all 4 goes down to 20 a Drake or BEST OFFER.

Located in New Hampshire.

27331649_1950601828592495_8459878526772560350_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you're having a bit of a drake problem and need to get rid of some I strongly suggest bring the price wayy down, No one wants to pay $35 for a drake unless it's a show quality bird. I always give mine away for free on craigslist.

I appreciate the note. I've been reading up on prices and have been trying to decide selling prices as well. That's why i added OBO as well. :)

I appreciate the note. I've been reading up on prices and have been trying to decide selling prices as well. That's why i added OBO as well. :)
Where have you been reading? The highest i'd go for a Hen would be $15.. If you're having ratio problems I find the easiest way to get rid of them is giving them away for free..

Someone sold these guys to me as a different breed than they were, so I'm looking to sell them and get my money back. Lowest I can go is 25.

Some breed sites that had pet quality and breeder quality. Their pet quality was around 30. Their breeder quality was around 50-60 depending on the breed.

Most of the breeds I breed are conservation status, so breeds like Anconas, Australian Spotteds, Swedish are often more expensive. For a breeding pair of Australian Spotteds it is usually around 70-80 dollars. Anconas I can get a breeding pair for some of the more unique colours for 100 dollars. So it depends.

I know the Rouens are on the watch list for the conservation of livestock. Magpies too, but these magpies are not purebreds that I can tell.

Someone sold these guys to me as a different breed than they were, so I'm looking to sell them and get my money back. Lowest I can go is 25.

Some breed sites that had pet quality and breeder quality. Their pet quality was around 30. Their breeder quality was around 50-60 depending on the breed.

Most of the breeds I breed are conservation status, so breeds like Anconas, Australian Spotteds, Swedish are often more expensive. For a breeding pair of Australian Spotteds it is usually around 70-80 dollars. Anconas I can get a breeding pair for some of the more unique colours for 100 dollars. So it depends.

I know the Rouens are on the watch list for the conservation of livestock. Magpies too, but these magpies are not purebreds that I can tell.
Have you tried calling the guy who sold them to you? Perhaps he can take them back or give you a refund? That's what I would do If someone tried selling me something I didn't want..

Yes, stopped responding and went dark. I definitely learned a lesson!

It wasn't a total loss. I ended up getting some two Rouen females and kept one of the males, a Khaki Campbell breeding pair, and 2 Swedish Ducks and a Swedish Duck Drake. Was very happy about this! But I can't keep this many drakes because they'll wear my girls out.

Yes, stopped responding and went dark. I definitely learned a lesson!

It wasn't a total loss. I ended up getting some two Rouen females and kept one of the males, a Khaki Campbell breeding pair, and 2 Swedish Ducks and a Swedish Duck Drake. Was very happy about this! But I can't keep this many drakes because they'll wear my girls out.
That sucks :hmm Well I wish the best for you and your ducks. I'd try posting an ad up on Craigslist and see how that goes. Good luck~

Back
Top Bottom