Rouen Duck thread

Pics

Thankfully this mountain lion was not hungry and moved on!

Big scary mountain lion!
lau.gif

Back on the forum again, sorry was bad last 1/2 year from July on. Anyway our winter took its toll and am back down to 2 ducks, yearling from last years Mama hatch. But these 2 are starting a nest I found last night, had to pull chicken eggs out and left rest see if they add to them. If not I will try a batch in bator. Weather still terrible here. 70 1 day 20-30 at night. And guess we are in for a wet/cold snap since its 40's now and mist/rain/fog right now. I am again compenplating penning my pair to collect eggs and let then hatch a brood. Also for safety because the other 4 birds we lost wre right before frost hit last fall. Suggesting to me it wasn't weather related. But back to the multiplier game.

Hello I am new. I have 2 rouen ducks that are 4 weeks old. I would like to see what everyone has come up with for the feed and water. I can tell this is going to be MESSY! I am keeping them with 12 baby chickens right now since they are the same age. Can they all live together in the same coop?

Back
Top Bottom