Rouen Duck thread

#2 on the way

So tonight after watching by ducks FLY around the yard for the 3rd or 4th time I trimmed their wings. I was sure they were Rouens. I bought they from TSC and they should know what they are selling right?:barnie They are not marked at all like I thought they should have been. So it is looking like they are Mallards. Which is still ok, it's just that I live less than 1 mile from a huge lake with lots of wild ducks flying around. I am to attached to them now to watch them just fly away. I guess I will be moving over to the Mallard thread.

Y'all my heart is broken

Lovey died an hour ago

Sadly I have balled and cried tried CPR . I did everything I could but it was crushed and I am hurting so badly and I've prayed and prayed and prayed for god to bring her back . Just for me to say good bye but she's gone and I really think that this day is a dream that none of this really happend .

Y'all my heart is broken

Lovey died an hour ago

Sadly I have balled and cried tried CPR . I did everything I could but it was crushed and I am hurting so badly and I've prayed and prayed and prayed for god to bring her back . Just for me to say good bye but she's gone and I really think that this day is a dream that none of this really happend .
hugs.gif

Y'all my heart is broken

Lovey died an hour ago

So sorry to hear bout Lovely's passing! Big hug from me and may she quack happily at you from up above to let you know she's better now!

Question. . My rouen is roughly 3 weeks. . Just started Randomly quacking.. not sure if it's a male or female. . But i believe male. . So i call it a he. . Anyway. . He keeps flapping his wings constantly. . Any reason why? That's him with my runner.

Back
Top Bottom