Rouen Duck thread

92db7d9e78eed1a82da054ed872067e2.jpg

Frog frenzy

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They are all just about three months old on the dot today, the picture was taken this past week

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This morning I went out to check on my two ducks the Pekin and the Rouen the first thing I noticed was that the Pekin was all alone so I looked and the Pekin was covered in scratches then I found one single spot of feathers and blood, then I looked again and under the propane tank a couple yards away I found my Rouen its head was ripped off and I can't find the head. What animal would do this????

This morning I went out to check on my two ducks the Pekin and the Rouen the first thing I noticed was that the Pekin was all alone so I looked and the Pekin was covered in scratches then I found one single spot of feathers and blood, then I looked again and under the propane tank a couple yards away I found my Rouen its head was ripped off and I can't find the head. What animal would do this????

OMG! I'm so sorry! I can't say for sure, but I've heard birds of pray do this and aren't strong enough to fly away carrying the entire bird.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom