Rouen/Mallard hatching eggs for sale/ship (MS)

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
I have a yard full of Rouen and Mallard drakes, 11 to be exact, with four females (two Rouens and two Mallards). Now I don't know how four females are laying dozens of eggs a day but it sure seems like it. I've been putting them all in bator and all are fertile and now I have a bunch of baby ducklings. I just gathered over 40 eggs today when I had already gathered 40 the other day and put them in bator.

So I'm offering hatching eggs for sale. I have large white eggs from the Rouens and Blue eggs from the Mallards but since they are all in same pen it's anyone's guess as to "Who's the Daddy" - here they are in pic.

ducks1-1.jpg

ducks2-1.jpg

I'll leave this offer up since they keep laying and laying. If you are interested you can e-mail me:

[email protected]

$10 for half dozen including shipping or $18 for a dozen including shipping.

They have been hatching like crazy and of course are as cute as can be and I've been selling them or giving them away but still can't use all these eggs.

Here's some new babies - 1 week old, two weeks old, and the really large ones are only 3 weeks old.

babyducks1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Luvmychix - one dozen blue and one dozen white headed your way tomorrow.

Can't wait! you are only 2 and a halh hours away from me so it shouldn't take long for them to get here! I'll let you know when I get them........ Thanks!

I'm thrilled to be sending them out. These Mallards are only 5 months old, the Rouens 6 months and they have been laying for two months now and I've already hatched many of their offspring. They grow really fast.

Monique

Hi Samantha and Amanda - your eggs are on the way. I've sent you each a tracking number. Thanks so much and happy hatching. Keep me posted.

Monique

I've been selling my duck eggs as I've gathered them but I've gathered lots more fresh eggs. They are still laying and laying - I'm starting to think some of the drakes must be laying:). So I have a dozen large white Rouen eggs and a dozen large blue Mallard eggs right now and will have another dozen by Monday if anyone's interested.

Here's eggs I just gathered:

duckeggs.jpg

Here are some babies that hatched today:

duckbabies.jpg

And believe it or not, here's the same babies from the pic taken/posted Nov. 5. These duckies get huge fast. I think the Rouens are the daddys to all.

bigduckbabies1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom