Rough Week, Back from the hospital

Thanks guys, it really helps knowing you guys care. Thanks for all the support.

I will have them check the bowals asap. I just want to be back to normal, lol. I went out to the coop and all the babies came running up to me. And than I went to the brooder to see the hatchery babies, and they bout flew out of the box when they saw me, man how I missed them. Just goes to show you, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can keep me from my babies. lol

It also helped becuase I have 4 new baby quail hatch and they are just the funniest things!

roll.png

dear katelyn,
Hi hope you are feeling better. Any new news? I just got back from a week of vacation and just read you were not well. I am hoping you feel better now. Glad your babies are cheering you up. Cindy

Hey Katelyn, Just wondering how you are doing and if you have figured out what is going on??? Lets us know and Hope you are feeling better.

You have my sympathies. I went through the appedix thing and i was like that for 6 weeks before they figured it out. Whatever they find it to be, i hope they have you feeling better soon. Its very frustrating when they cant pin point the exact problem.

Back
Top Bottom