• 10 seconds

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 15 seconds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25 + seconds

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
You Should try It! It’s pretty fun!
This is a cool thread. Three of my best friends are very good at the 3x3 (two of them have mastered everything from 2x2 to 7x7), also one of them can solve any cube in that range with ease. She’s our Rubik’s cube champion!

Anyway, they inspired me to get into it, and so I’ve been slowly learning the algorithms and figuring it out. I can now do two layers (and the top of course) on the 3x3 without help. It’s slow going, but I’m a slow person anyway.

This is a cool thread. Three of my best friends are very good at the 3x3 (two of them have mastered everything from 2x2 to 7x7), also one of them can solve any cube in that range with ease. She’s our Rubik’s cube champion!

Anyway, they inspired me to get into it, and so I’ve been slowly learning the algorithms and figuring it out. I can now do two layers (and the top of course) on the 3x3 without help. It’s slow going, but I’m a slow person anyway.
I can link a video to help you if you need to!

So you can get up to this step?

Attachments

• C911BE6B-0D51-4217-9E6A-63E2F03D2D05.jpeg
    C911BE6B-0D51-4217-9E6A-63E2F03D2D05.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom