rude neighbors

jadude

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
sc
new neighbors have moved in and now all of the sudden we get a notice to call the animal shelter
they complained about firecrackers and every thing
the first thing they did before move in was put up a big privacy fence and made a law firm with the other neighbors about cutting down trees
They think they moved into the city and bought an expensive house so they are to good to deal with people who have lived here for a while

**edited title for content**

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with having to call the animal shelter??? Plant Oleander along the fence and tell them it makes a great tea.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

why can't people mind their own business? If what ever ur doing on ur side of the fence isn't hurting them who flippin cares!
he.gif

Your roosters and your firecrackers are driving me crazy. Don't cut down any more trees or I'll call my lawyer again. And what's wrong with my fence?!

i use to have neighbors like that..real jerks...this property has been in my family for like 40 years...(my husband and i have it now).......but they were these 2 ladies that thought they were "house flippers"....buy a property,fix it up,and make a profit on it......LOL...that didnt work for them...by the end of 2 years..they were frantic to JUST sell the house..never mind make a profit....and because they couldnt sell their house..they were starting problems with us..over propery lines..saying that my fence(that we JUST put up) was actually theirs..etc....i tried to be nice..(i really did)..went over their with our land plot..showed them that they did NOT indeed own half of our driveway...AND IF they REALLY thought that they did own half of my drive way...WHY WERNT THEY OUT THERE SHOVELING IT THIS WINTER!!.
gig.gif
.lol...and that we knew exactly where the propery lines were..i was EVEN kind enough to show them where they were....still they persisted being jerks...but i just ignored it...because i knew we were in the right..i just said...hey..take it to court...were NOT moving a thing.....so finally they had to pay for their own land survey, because i wouldnt move my fence....and...LOL..they were MAD..when they found out that i was right!..
lau.gif
....but..what REALLY got me to react was..they started to harass my foster sons...if a ball rolled on their propery..they told tham that they cant go get it..etc...and told them..yeah..go tell your "mommy"..(they really were jerks!!)..so finally i went to the police....and warned them what was happening....just in case they got a call form my neighbors...i went home....(now..this is very childish..but..hee,hee.
big_smile.png
..it worked!!)..so i went home and got out some spray paint...and we wrote a message to the neighbors on our wood fence..."please stop picking on children"..in huge letters...(the fence is a 8 ft tall privacy fence)...so..everyday they had to look at it out their window...
gig.gif
...now remember... they are STILL tryin despertly sell their house and i KNEW that would REALLY mess it up for them!...in a couple days time....they came over..said they were sorry..i had been right..and would i LET them paint my fence for me...
lau.gif
...LOL..they bought the paint..and painted it... and FINALLY moved out!!..so..the morale of this long, boring story i wrote is:....if you are in the right..dont let these NEW neighbors push you around!!....but whatever you do...just stay within the laws..so they wont have any ammo to use aganist you..
wink.png
...i feel for ya...and good luck with them..Wendy

You would think people would have better things to do when first moving in than picking arguements with neighbors. Or at anytime!Sigh.
Though I am moving, I do like my close neighbors. We mind our own business. The ones that dont live next door, not so much.
hmm.png

Last edited:
good grief. you'd think the first thing someone would do when purchasing a home in the neighborhood is make friends with everyone around them! i can't imagine choosing to alienate all my neighbors, then trying to live there happily.

we had a weird neighbor - very standoffish, but we did our best to understand her ways and be nice...

she recently sold the house and said "i tried to sell it to people who would be nice for you guys to have living next door to you"

Back
Top Bottom