Rumpless...??

Yes, I have noticed that about her being slow at laying. She lays an egg every 2-3 days.
Oh well...the rooster isnt old enough right now to fertilize the eggs. Maybe she will lay some this summer when he is older.
I'd like to try to hatch a few to see what I get from it.
Thanks for all the info everybody! Guess I can start up a new breed with these and call them "rumpless puzzlers" haha!

id just like to add that when my chickens started laying eggs there eggs were a different color then changed. so maybe wait and see if they turn a brighter color
smile.png

I know this is an old thread but I read that manx rumpies lay white eggs, are rumpless, and can be of any coloration. 1 in 1000 lays a blue egg. My guess is from a cross with an araucana. If you have manx rumpies, you are fortunate. They are fairly hard to find.

Lanae

I read a link somewhere that manx rumpies lay white eggs and 1 in 1000 lays a blue egg. So maybe you have rumpies. I know sandhill sells rumpie chicks but don't know the quality.

I saw rumpies ( or what looked like a rumpie) in Isreal. Wished I could have stuck them in my suitcase and brought them home.

Lanae

Somedays it doesn't pay to get out of bed.LOL! I posted to this before I noticed that I had posted almost the same answer months ago. At least I am consistant.

Lanae

Back
Top Bottom