Run & Coop along (a sequel to my other thread)

Pics
It's a kid, a minor, the parents are the ones who are ultimately responsible.
true. just pointing out that she’s calling her brother irresponsible when she’s giving her birds the same quality of life as his.

and since the parents don’t seem to care for the welfare of the chickens, they’d probably be delighted to hear “hey mom and dad i found this great farm willing to take all of the chickens that are sleeping and pooping on our porch”

just pointing out that she’s calling her brother irresponsible when she’s giving her birds the same quality of life as his.
The living conditions are the same for all the birds, but I thought OP was claiming to do a lot more of the care. I can see that doing the daily feeding/watering/cleaning is more responsible than leaving someone else to do those things.

and since the parents don’t seem to care for the welfare of the chickens, they’d probably be delighted to hear “hey mom and dad i found this great farm willing to take all of the chickens that are sleeping and pooping on our porch”
I agree that seems likely. (Although the parents might say to just leave the chickens locked in their run, instead of getting rid of them.)

Back
Top Bottom