Run & Coop along (a sequel to my other thread)

is it your playhouse? or does she use it?
If the parent is the legal owner, then the parent gets to make the final decision about the playhouse, even if the "child" has since grown up into an adult.

And I would recommend measuring the playhouse before making a big deal about it-- if it's not big enough, then it's really not worth arguing about whether to use it for chickens!

If the parent is the legal owner, then the parent gets to make the final decision about the playhouse, even if the "child" has since grown up into an adult.

And I would recommend measuring the playhouse before making a big deal about it-- if it's not big enough, then it's really not worth arguing about whether to use it for chickens!
yeah. she said no, so that means no. plus, the playhouse is about 6x4. not big enough :p

another option is to find a local builder and barter for their services to build you a coop.

you can wash cars, do yard work, clean, run errands, basically make yourself useful enough to pay for them to build a coop.
i have a friend who is a building kind of guy. he built a treehouse for young me, he built a bunch of stuff. i asked him, he said he will help as soon as he can, and help me find hay! :celebrate:clap:yesss::celebrate

make sure you repay him somehow. ask how you can be helpful.

also, why are you having so much trouble finding hay? do you have a TSC near by?
yes, and i check almost every day that i'm available, and no luck :/ i have 2 other places left to check

#1, the Nutrena store

#2, This place i don't know how i found, but they might have hay

Back
Top Bottom