~Run With The Wild Horses RP~

Would you join?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Saffron slowly moved through the trees with his ears raised and his head held high. He could see at a distance that a horse was near the stream that he had been using as a water source for the last few days. He wasnt sure whether he should approach or run.

(if anyone didnt read my entry form, Saffron has been alone since he was a foal, because his mother died and they weren't in a herd)

Ember reached the edge of the stream and splashed in. She drank deeply, oblivious to the stud in the trees.

Saffron, startled by the sudden apperience of another horse, let out a loud whinny and galloped away into the woods. He had never (that he remembered) been that close to another horse before. He wasnt sure what to think of them.

Saffron, startled by the sudden apperience of another horse, let out a loud whinny and galloped away into the woods. He had never (that he remembered) been that close to another horse before. He wasnt sure what to think of them.

Jade pawed at the ground, her ears pinned.
Diablo pinned his ears nervously. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude!" he reapeated. "Were you in the middle of somthing?"

Saffron kept running for several minutes. He had never been in this area before, and he didn't know where he was. "Should I confront them?" he thought to himself. He skidded to a halt and turned around. "Maybe I should go back." He started to walk back in the direction of the stream.

Back
Top Bottom