*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Have you figured out how or what got your flock? I hope that’s been fixed before anymore get there. I have tagged him hopefully he’ll be on today. He has Fawn an white and also Anconas. And Pekin.
The animal sitters didn’t close the coop at night. Pretty unlikely to happen again. Yeah, it would be silly to replace just to lose them again. Pretty sure it’s a raccoon that lives on my property.

Thank you. If anyone can contact them, I would be appreciative. They have a lock on their entire profile. I’m interested in any color and anything: egg, duckling, or duck.
Hi Jennifer, and sorry about your loss. I do not have any Runners for sale. I can provide you with some eggs free of charge, but I can not guarantee they will be Runners, or purebred if they are. I have 3 breeds that roam around together and have drakes of all 3 breeds. If you are interested just let me know and I'll PM you for my actual location. In general I'm about 30 minutes outside Orlando.

Hi Jennifer, and sorry about your loss. I do not have any Runners for sale. I can provide you with some eggs free of charge, but I can not guarantee they will be Runners, or purebred if they are. I have 3 breeds that roam around together and have drakes of all 3 breeds. If you are interested just let me know and I'll PM you for my actual location. In general I'm about 30 minutes outside Orlando.

You’re plenty close enough, but I do want pure bred- just so they won’t hop my fences. Thank you, though.

Hi all can I get some opinions on my Indian runner drake want to show him this summer if all goes well
Hes 11months old
Never pView attachment 2003343View attachment 2003346View attachment 2003348

I don't get the new quoting system after the make-over! Forgive me!

You should take him to a show. His beak is nice; you might get points off for the white ring on his neck; and the feet. Depends on the judge. Short legs or long legs differ per country. In my country you would get points off; in Germany too. The legs should be so long that the tailfeather should never be able to reach the ground. But other countries see this as something that gives you extra poins! So follow your heart what you like the most! (I see you are from Ireland; keep in mind judges are often flown in from other countries due to the lack of judges; so if they give plus or minus points for that; don't take it too seriously)
He has a really nice chest and overall build!

Long story short; YES take him to shows! People taking their animals to such shows are a dying breed; but parents and children and people with an interest to keep fowl are sky rocketing and visiting! We need more people that are willing to show; to keep it going in the future :)

Long story short; YES take him to shows! People taking their animals to such shows are a dying breed; but parents and children and people with an interest to keep fowl are sky rocketing and visiting! We need more people that are willing to show; to keep it going in the future :)
I wish there where more shows in my area, or even my state. Last I checked there was only like 6 shows per year, and none are near me. I tried finding some 4H shows to take my children too, and I ended up getting some cranky old bat who was not very helpful. I filed a complaint and just stopped looking. :(

Back
Top Bottom