*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Hi y’all! I’m new here, these are Chantal, Zelda, and Rose enjoying a little supervised warm splash/swim time before getting dried off and going back under the heat lamp. Only a week old and the sink is already getting too small! Rose is the one giving the camera the stink-eye. 😹
A2F62553-767C-4C35-817A-85F5C6AB1039.jpeg

Hi y’all! I’m new here, these are Chantal, Zelda, and Rose enjoying a little supervised warm splash/swim time before getting dried off and going back under the heat lamp. Only a week old and the sink is already getting too small! Rose is the one giving the camera the stink-eye. 😹 View attachment 2278218
I love them! Their little tail feathers are starting to form too. Love those little black webbies. I didn't get any black ones this time around.

Hi y’all! I’m new here, these are Chantal, Zelda, and Rose enjoying a little supervised warm splash/swim time before getting dried off and going back under the heat lamp. Only a week old and the sink is already getting too small! Rose is the one giving the camera the stink-eye. 😹 View attachment 2278218♥️
They are precious!!

Back
Top Bottom