Runner Ducklings!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Karrie13, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Karrie13

Karrie13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    I just hatched out 5 new runner ducklings from FarmrGirl! I got them on the crazy egg chain and had some concern that they would hatch because of shipping but I ended up with 6 making it into lockdown and had 5 babies hatch!

Please enjoy the pictures! They are a little camera shy so it took a while to get any with them actually looking at you, I have a ton of back pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ruffledfeathers1234

ruffledfeathers1234 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    Athens, GA
    [​IMG] Congradulations on your hatch. You should enjoy your little ducklings, I know I enjoy mine.

3. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    They are so cute! Thanks for sharing their pictures!!!

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Congratulations. I have some of those same eggs in my bator on day 12. Im glad to see these as it gives me an idea of what mine will turn out like

5. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    Yay! They're adorable!! So far I've only hatched out one pretty little black runner baby but I have many more of those Runners in the incubator right now. So excited about the colors! Can't wait to see what you're babies look like in about a month, Karrie (hint. hint.) [​IMG]

I'll try to get a picture of my little bit to post. Congrats and such a successful hatch!

6. Going Quackers

Going Quackers Overrun With Chickens

May 24, 2011
    On, Canada
    There adorable! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by