*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Soon, Firespot smelled the stench of ShadowClan. "We're here." He mewed to the patrol and signaled with his tail for them to be quiet and more cautious. He set the first few markers, then signaled to Nightpaw to start setting them

(Ladybugchickenfarms is away doing some stuff for a while, so I'm just gonna have Firespot be the leader of the patrol. I'm not sure when she'll be back, but most likely it'll be soon.)
Nightpaw rubbed her face vigorously against a tree stump. She then rubbed her body clumsily up against a rock. Great. More work for me.

"Yes. Leafbare is approaching and the squirrels should be collecting the last of their winter store. I believe you will find success hunting near the old oak."
Hazelpaw dipped her head. "Thanks, I'll start hunting right away." She quickly dashed off, getting permission from her mentor, then squeezed through the gorse tunnel and began heading toward the old oak.
Nightpaw rubbed her face vigorously against a tree stump. She then rubbed her body clumsily up against a rock. Great. More work for me.
Lionpaw began to help, rubbing on different trees and bracken fronds.

Hazelpaw dipped her head. "Thanks, I'll start hunting right away." She quickly dashed off, getting permission from her mentor, then squeezed through the gorse tunnel and began heading toward the old oak.

Lionpaw began to help, rubbing on different trees and bracken fronds.
Soon they had finished marking the border and hadn't found any traces of trespassing. "Alright, lets head back to camp." Firespot mewed, leading the way back

Dustyfoot paced camp. She had sent an apprentice off to go hunt, but she wished she had just gone herself. Now she was left with nothing to do but sit around in camp. She hated wasted time. Her stomach growled, but she resisted the fresh kill pile. After all, she reasoned with herself, There are other cats who need food more than me. Besides, it's not like i'm expending that much energy.

Dustyfoot paced camp. She had sent an apprentice off to go hunt, but she wished she had just gone herself. Now she was left with nothing to do but sit around in camp. She hated wasted time. Her stomach growled, but she resisted the fresh kill pile. After all, she reasoned with herself, There are other cats who need food more than me. Besides, it's not like i'm expending that much energy.
Thistlefern padded up to her. "Hey, I'm about to go join Falconpaw. We're going to patrol and do some hunting. If you want, you can join us." He offered

@ladybugchickenfarms lets start this up again :rolleyes:

Owlherb walked into Bramblestars den, clutching some marigold leaves in her jaws, being careful not to let any of the healing juices come out by damaging the leaf. She set her burden down as she came up to Lilyflight. She nuzzled her, purring warmly, before nosing through her fur, looking for fleas and seeing how she was healing

@ladybugchickenfarms lets start this up again :rolleyes:

Owlherb walked into Bramblestars den, clutching some marigold leaves in her jaws, being careful not to let any of the healing juices come out by damaging the leaf. She set her burden down as she came up to Lilyflight. She nuzzled her, purring warmly, before nosing through her fur, looking for fleas and seeing how she was healing
“Hi,” she mewed. “It’s good to see you.”

Back
Top Bottom