*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Pics
"Okay. I'll grab Sunpaw since she is really good at tracking, maybe she'll be able to find a scent-trail." Whiteshine went into the apprentices den and gently woke her up. "Sunpaw, we need you to come with us to look for Sunshine and everyone else." "Aw, I was just about to fall asleep! Fine, I'll come." They emerged from the den and joined Lilyflight again.

"Okay. I'll grab Sunpaw since she is really good at tracking, maybe she'll be able to find a scent-trail." Whiteshine went into the apprentices den and gently woke her up. "Sunpaw, we need you to come with us to look for Sunshine and everyone else." "Aw, I was just about to fall asleep! Fine, I'll come." They emerged from the den and joined Lilyflight again.
Lilyflight had finished the quick word with her leader, then nodded to Sunpaw and Whiteshine as they headed out.

It is still open, she hasn't said otherwise.

Whiteshine followed Lilyflight with Sunpaw trailing her.
(What actually happened to her though? Do they find blood or her just spacing out or what?)
Lilyflight made her way to the training hollow. She thought she could detect a faint trace of scent, but she wasn't sure.

(What actually happened to her though? Do they find blood or her just spacing out or what?)
Lilyflight made her way to the training hollow. She thought she could detect a faint trace of scent, but she wasn't sure.

(I guess we find her spacing out since she is idle right now...)
Sunpaw sucked the air over her scent glands and found a trail. She gestured with her tail to Lilyflight and Whiteshine to follow her and plunged into the undergrowth.

(I guess we find her spacing out since she is idle right now...)
Sunpaw sucked the air over her scent glands and found a trail. She gestured with her tail to Lilyflight and Whiteshine to follow her and plunged into the undergrowth.
Lilyflight followed the apprentice, feeling a bit weird, and followed the trail behind her.

Whiteshine whispered to Lilyflight, trying not to break her apprentices focus and said "Don't worry, she's the best cat I know at tracking." Sunpaw continued to follow the invisible trail and stopped at one of the better hunting sights where they found Sunshine staring at nothing.

Name: Nighthowl
Crush: none
Kits: none
Mentor: na
Apprentice: open
Strengths: strong(rest to be played, don’t want to give it all away)
Weaknesses: (to be played)
Personality: laid back, but has somewhat of a reserved nature, gentle(rest to be played)
Relatives: na
Physical Description: large jet black tom(including nose), with striking dark brown eyes streaked/flecked with gold.

Back
Top Bottom