*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

She purred and walked with him into the Thunderclan camp. “I request a meeting with Bramblestar please.”
Sunstrike was sprawled in a patch of sunshine, her stomach giving away she was almost due to kit, and she flicked her tail in the direction of his den and mewed "He's in there. Although, he's a bit angry right now, so just try to be... careful with your words."

Sunstrike was sprawled in a patch of sunshine, her stomach giving away she was almost due to kit, and she flicked her tail in the direction of his den and mewed "He's in there. Although, he's a bit angry right now, so just try to be... careful with your words."
Moon shadow dipped her head, “Thank you. Are you Sunstrike? I’ve heard of you, many say you are brave.” She remembered the fox story, before turning and calling, “Bramblestar, May I speak with you?”

"I am Sunstrike." She purred.

"Come in." He growled
Moonshadow padded in, “I would like to join this clan, as would Oakpaw. We’ve fallen in love. I’ll revoke my name....” she paused, knowing she would have to be careful here, “given by someone who shouldn’t have and be an apprentice once more, a warrior apprentice.”

Moonshadow padded in, “I would like to join this clan, as would Oakpaw. We’ve fallen in love. I’ll revoke my name....” she paused, knowing she would have to be careful here, “given by someone who shouldn’t have and be an apprentice once more, a warrior apprentice.”
Oakpaw padded in beside Moonshadow.

Bramblestar's eyes widened with surprise, then he mewed "I'll have to discuss this with one of my Clanmates. Stay here." He ordered and padded out. "Batpaw?" He mewed, looking for the apprentice

Oakpaw padded in beside Moonshadow.

Bramblestar's eyes widened with surprise, then he mewed "I'll have to discuss this with one of my Clanmates. Stay here." He ordered and padded out. "Batpaw?" He mewed, looking for the apprentice
Batpaw pushed his way over, and stretched, “Yes?”

Moonshadow patiently waited, beside Oakpaw, she finally felt like she belonged.

Batpaw pushed his way over, and stretched, “Yes?”

Moonshadow patiently waited, beside Oakpaw, she finally felt like she belonged.
"I know you said that cat would continue to ask to join the Clan, but now that Fangheart is dead, am I still supposed to accept them?" He mewed, it felt weird, asking advice from an apprentice, but he knew it was no ordinary apprentice

Back
Top Bottom