*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

"I know you said that cat would continue to ask to join the Clan, but now that Fangheart is dead, am I still supposed to accept them?" He mewed, it felt weird, asking advice from an apprentice, but he knew it was no ordinary apprentice
Batpaw nodded, “Our struggle is not yet over. The Dark Forest is changed but not the cats. The Claw of Shadows is still a goal. Many will separate and find more spirits to attack us. They will use other clans also. We need more cats.”

Batpaw nodded, “Our struggle is not yet over. The Dark Forest but not the cats. The Claw of Shadows is still a goal. Many will separate and find more spirits to attack us. They will use other clans also. We need more cats.”
"Thank you." He purred and padded back into the den. "Moonshadow, are you sure you want to leave your position as a medicine cat and go back to being an apprentice?"

“Medicine cats are forbidden from love. I love Oakpaw, so yes if I may, that is my wish.”
"Very well." He nodded. "Moonpaw, your mentor will be Emberfeather. Oakpaw you'll have to wait awhile for a mentor. We have a lot of apprentices and not enough warriors right now for you to have a mentor, sorry." He apologized. Oakpaw nodded. "Fine by me, as long as I get to stay with Moonpaw."

"Very well." He nodded. "Moonpaw, your mentor will be Emberfeather. Oakpaw you'll have to wait awhile for a mentor. We have a lot of apprentices and not enough warriors right now for you to have a mentor, sorry." He apologized. Oakpaw nodded. "Fine by me, as long as I get to stay with Moonpaw."
He waved his tail to dismiss them.

Moonshadow nodded, “Lots of apprentices I guess. Though, he could be a warrior now. He passed his assessment.” Just then, Flamefrsot padded in, “I was outside waiting to talk to Bramblestar and I overheard. I have no apprentice, I could take him.”

Back
Top Bottom