*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

“How’s the Clan doing? I haven’t really been out much lately.”
"Only some sprained paws and thorns. That's the most major thing we've had lately. Hopefully, it will stay like that through leaf-bare..." Her thoughts drifted to the dreaded greencough, and she hoped they had enough catmint. "I might make a run to Twolegplace soon, to get some more catmint before frost kills it." She thought aloud

"Only some sprained paws and thorns. That's the most major thing we've had lately. Hopefully, it will stay like that through leaf-bare..." Her thoughts drifted to the dreaded greencough, and she hoped they had enough catmint. "I might make a run to Twolegplace soon, to get some more catmint before frost kills it." She thought aloud
Lilyflight felt a twinge inside her at the thought of Owlherb going to Twolegplace, but she pushed it down. Her daughter was fully grown and could take care of herself. “If it’s what’s best for the Clan,” she said after a short pause.

Lilyflight felt a twinge inside her at the thought of Owlherb going to Twolegplace, but she pushed it down. Her daughter was fully grown and could take care of herself. “If it’s what’s best for the Clan,” she said after a short pause.
She nodded. "If it will make you feel better, and you feel that you're strong enough, I think you're ready to make a slow trip across the territory to Twolegplace." Her whiskers twitched in amusement at her mothers concern

She nodded. "If it will make you feel better, and you feel that you're strong enough, I think you're ready to make a slow trip across the territory to Twolegplace." Her whiskers twitched in amusement at her mothers concern
“As long as we’re not chased by anything while we’re there, I think that’d be nice,” she mewed, ear twitching.

Last edited:
“As long as we’re not chased by another while we’re there, I think that’d be nice,” she mewed, ear twitching.
She gave a mrrow of amusement. Calling Sunstrike in to look after Skykit while they were gone, she helped Lilyflight to her paws. "If you start feeling tired, tell me and we'll rest. We have all day to get there and back, so no rush."

She gave a mrrow of amusement. Calling Sunstrike in to look after Skykit while they were gone, she helped Lilyflight to her paws. "If you start feeling tired, tell me and we'll rest. We have all day to get there and back, so no rush."
“Alright. Do you know where Bramblestar is? I want to let him know that I haven’t been taken again.”

Back
Top Bottom