*Running with the Flood* A Warrior Cat RP~Open~

Lilyflight nodded gratefully but didn’t take it. She wanted to walk on her own for a bit and enjoy her freedom. The pace was slower than normal, but at least she was doing it.
They walked in silence for a little while, before Owlherb mewed "There's something you should probably know. I've had this reoccurring dream recently... Flykit and Skykit are warriors, and it seems like they're mates. Skykit is helping Flykit hunt, then a dark shadow falls. When it lifts, they're both gone. Then a bright light shines and they return, but covered in blood."

They walked in silence for a little while, before Owlherb mewed "There's something you should probably know. I've had this reoccurring dream recently... Flykit and Skykit are warriors, and it seems like they're mates. Skykit is helping Flykit hunt, then a dark shadow falls. When it lifts, they're both gone. Then a bright light shines and they return, but covered in blood."
“Does- Does that mean they’re going to die?” She looked over at her in alarm. “And... should I tell Snowfrost about Skykit helping Flykit?”

“Does- Does that mean they’re going to die?” She looked over at her in alarm. “And... should I tell Snowfrost about Skykit helping Flykit?”
"No, no. I don't think that's what they're saying." She assured her. "I don't think they are going to die. But they have a big future, that's for sure. I don't think we should meddle too much with Skykit and Flykit. We should just let things play out until they're warriors."

"No, no. I don't think that's what they're saying." She assured her. "I don't think they are going to die. But they have a big future, that's for sure. I don't think we should meddle too much with Skykit and Flykit. We should just let things play out until they're warriors."
She nodded in agreement. “So I should keep it from Snowfrost?”

Back
Top Bottom