Runny Nose

Hi Miss Lydia! Although wobbly, Cheese seems to be doing much better today! I've been at work all day and was worried about what I'd come home to, but he's standing much better! I actually called the Holderread Farm because their book has been my duckling bible and they said that there's plenty of Niacin in their food and that it's "not unusual" for Runner ducklings to get these shaky legs sometimes. So my boys are climbing all over me as I write and Cheese is having a field day being my perky little pest :)

I'm going to put them in the tub here in a little bit, but not make it very deep so that they can play and clean until their oils are out!

I'm going to put them in the tub here in a little bit, but not make it very deep so that they can play and clean until their oils are out!
Well this is good news and I'm glad you called I'm sure that eased your mind alot. Sounds like Cheese is doing fine and with so much TLC how could he not.
smile.png

It's hard not to love them! I knew I would, but didn't realize they would love me back like they do ... It's the coolest thing ever! :) Thank you so much for checking in with me through all of this!!!

It's hard not to love them! I knew I would, but didn't realize they would love me back like they do ... It's the coolest thing ever!
smile.png
Thank you so much for checking in with me through all of this!!!
Just be sure to keep us updated, we're always interested in how things are going and pics are always welcome.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Pictures I can definitely do! :) Will you send some pictures of your duckies? :)

One day old, Quackers closest to the camera and Cheese behind him

Itty bitty babies!

One day old, Quackers closest to me and Cheese closest to the camera

Crazy to look at them now and think they used to fit in my sink :)

My favorite, favorite picture! Quackers is giving you the cute look, Cheese is the shy one (on camera lol)

Cheesy!

2 weeks old and growing but still in their favorite spot!

Even when I'm busy, they find a way to cuddle with me ;)

Keeping me company while I write my thesis :)

Quackers' GORGEOUS Runner shape!

Quackers and Cheese

Cheese behind Quackers - brotherly love!

Yesterday - 3 weeks old. Quackers and Cheese

I'm obsessed with taking their pictures and videos and documenting every second of their precious existence :)

Pictures I can definitely do!
smile.png
Will you send some pictures of your duckies?
smile.png

One day old, Quackers closest to the camera and Cheese behind him

Itty bitty babies!

One day old, Quackers closest to me and Cheese closest to the camera

Crazy to look at them now and think they used to fit in my sink
smile.png

My favorite, favorite picture! Quackers is giving you the cute look, Cheese is the shy one (on camera lol)

Cheesy!

2 weeks old and growing but still in their favorite spot!

Even when I'm busy, they find a way to cuddle with me
wink.png

Keeping me company while I write my thesis
smile.png

Quackers' GORGEOUS Runner shape!

Quackers and Cheese

Cheese behind Quackers - brotherly love!

Yesterday - 3 weeks old. Quackers and Cheese

I'm obsessed with taking their pictures and videos and documenting every second of their precious existence
smile.png
And I can understand why, they are so precious, thank you for sharing them with us. They sure look like very healthy lil ducklings. or I should say mid size now.
wink.png

Hi Miss Lydia! I just wanted to give you another update! Cheese is doing wonderfully! I haven't seen his legs shake in two days! Although he is still laying down more than before the scare, he really seems to be fine! They are growing like weeds and I'm going to need to figure out how to get them into a bigger space soon lol
If you'd like, I'd love to hear about your babies! :)

Back
Top Bottom