Rural Tecky

DemonicFowl

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 4, 2014
South Eastern Mass
Been eyeing this site for a while now so I figured I'd join it instead.

Well... just lost a chicken today, peep, tried to keep her going but when I came back from work she passed... at least she can say hi to klutch for me. Peep lasted longer then klutch , 4 days or so, both had the same conditions. Lost klutch bout last month... so yah with only 2 banties I'm in the market for say 7 of'um.

I'd love to post some pick's of my flock but my pc is having a fit. Until then. Same goes for my avi.

*cough cough* any who. I started off as a chicken owner but then something happened... DUCKS! GLORIOUS DUCKS! I could go on an on about my obsession with ducks but I wont just to save you some reading. Just everything about them. There so cute! My Cayugas are like dogs. Fat piggy little dogs well E'aster is. By the way Cayugas and Scovys...completely different. I know my Cayuga lingo and vice versa but scovys they don't know what I'm saying XD. They seem to be more body lingo than verbal. I'm sit'in here like dang'it. Uh look at this post 0-0. I'm gonna...come back'in finish this later.

P.S If anything I say You find offensive tell me and I'll try to fix it. I try to be as kind as possible.

One question for Admin. Are custom emotes usable on this website. Aka If I make some for the site could you up load them for everyone to use. You know like smiley icons :D but maybe a chicken or a duck icon/emotes.

*I got 2 dumplings 2 pandcakes and now only 2 pot stickers*

*dumplings
E'aster - Cayuga duck
Solveig - Cayuga duck

*pancakes
Slate - Muscovy duck
Ducktor - Muscovy duck

*pot stickers
Krone - bantam Sebright chicken
Oats - bantam Old English chicken

*I'll be back to bold and line my stuff... later*

Hi :welcome. Glad you joined the flock. Be sure to ask lots of questions everyone here very friendly and informative. Sorry to hear about Peep and Klutch. Good luck in your search for new bantams :frow

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Love your intro! You might like to stop by our ducks section so you can post pics of your ducks, tell stories and just talk duck with other duck owners...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Enjoy all of your flock and welcome to ours!

Do you think klutch and Peep  had a contagious illness? Maybe you should wait awhile before bringing in any new birds.

I don't think so. Klutch never made it outside with the others. She passed before I let them out side to there new enclosure. Bout a month apart. It will probably be a little while before I find the right chicks to introduce. Krone and oats wont survive the winter on there own.

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry about the loss of Peep and Clutch. Sounds like you have some really nice ducks. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. If you need any help or information regarding your ducks, just post on our duck section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks and take advantage of our duck experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom