Rustic Reclaimed Hanging Sign WELCOME - Made From Pear Tree Log

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
A few downed pear trees have another chance at life. Rather then be burned or sent to the chipper they are being transformed into something wonderful for your gardens and home.

This listing is for hanging "Welcome" sign. The back is fashioned with a tooth hanger for easy hanging and leveling. The words are hand carved into the log, given a bit of stain so they stand out a bit better and then the whole log is sealed with a polyurethane to protect it from weathering and bring out the gorgeous hardwood grain.

Its ready to hang where ever you'd like...indoors or out!

Measures 4 1/2" tall, 12" wide and 1 1/2" deep at its largest points.

Due to the heftiness of the wood, this will be coming in a medium flat rate shipping box which will help reduce on cost.

BACK:
il_fullxfull.191998432.jpg

It wasn't doing us any good anymore!
lol.png
2 Had to come down and we decided they needed a second life.
smile.png

We did the good thing though. We took down 3 trees on the property, and planted 15! LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
GOOD JOB! When we bought this place, 14 years ago, it was a horse pasture with no trees. Since, we have planted about 20 trees, 100 bushes, & no telling how many flower bulbs got planted. I work on a ranch, so my work horse stays there, & my 3 mini's have about an acre around the barns to mow. The rest is a "park & pond"

Back
Top Bottom