sad day *pictures*

lilducky85.. yesss my ducks and i are very close. i was really really close to momma duck before she had babies. she would sit on my lap and watch tv with me
big_smile.png
lol and then after she went to go sit on her babies (yess i had a broody duck in my room) her hubby and i got close and he is close with my mom too cuz when i'd leave me door open, he'd wonder in there and talk to her and eat catfood lol. i miss him biting my arms when i'm sleeping
sad.png
but i have ducklings in here with me, 7 of them for now. then i will have one.. and last night my dad said i can get 2 mallards, even if he's drunk talking.. i am just coming home with them
lau.gif
that's what he gets hahahaha ohh and my ducks didn't have diapers. didn't like them. i laid sheets on my floor. before quackers started sitting on her nest, they used to sleep in the pen but he wouldn't stay in there with out her so he slept on the floor by me or with his friend he made in the mirror
big_smile.png

goat_walker.. she came out of her nest the day after they hatched and was standing near it watching them, so i suited up (sweats, tennis shoes, and a sweater) and grabbed her and put her in the bath tub!!!!!! hahahaha i felt soooo bad.
sad.png
then i moved the ducklings into the brooder, then i let her out. she didn't try to go back into my room, she went into my mom's room so when i let daddy duck out, he went to the bathtub and i called quackers and she went right into the spare room. later that night, i went in the spare room to say hi to her. i picked her up and she climbed to my shoulder, but yesterday.... nope she's mad at me. she won't even come near me
sad.png
sooo i think she is mad i took her babies and made her little prissy butt go out and get dirty
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom