sad day *pictures*

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
my ducks are outside now
hit.gif
lol 7 months and they are finally out. duckie seems happy, really happy! he hasn't shut up since he's been out. good thing he isn't loud lol. and i think quackers is wondering where her sheets are cuz her feet are getting dirty lol. she is a priss. i will have pictures up soon
big_smile.png

Last edited:
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt still......... YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......

At least they havent gone to a whole new home...they are still at your place..and still your bbabies...

I got a Mothers Day card tooooo from my LiL' Ducklings. They have been in the house
for 8 weeks now and my Duck Pen should be done in a few days...so I will be happy and
sad to LD..... but my pen is a couple blocks away @ our shop .. ughhhhh ..but I had to have
it there or NO DUCKS AT ALL.......
once they are outside , youll prbly wonder how u had them inside sooo long...
NO MORE PHOO detail !!!!!!

awee how cute!!
you can't have ducks at your house??
lol i know, it was sooo much work.

OMG my dad just said i can get more ducks, but they have to be mallards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... It looks like he is saying " Thanks for the pen...I was feeling so bad about having to poop in your room all the time...Now I dont have to ... Thank You "

Wow I cant imagine having my ducks in my room! As much as I love them I couldnt wait to get them out in the garage. They lived in my room but went out there at about one month old. I had 8 though so you can imagine the constant clean up so that it didnt smell. Once after I cleaned the cage I counted over 20 poops within just minutes. I was so amazed that something so small could make so much poop! lol. I bet your ducks are very close to you though and thats awesome. Did they wear duck diapers or have a cage in your room? Mine were caged in a large dog crate. While their house was being built they lived in the garage until 3 months old. I put them in their new house and had to leave very early the next morning for vacation. I didnt even get to witness how much they liked it over the next few days. Luckily my sister was coming over to feed my ducks so every few days I got updates and picture texts! I bet once you went to sleep you realized it was hard to sleep without the duck sounds in there. Mine were so loud that I was happy they were out yet missed their little noises.

love.gif
AWW! How did she take being seperated from her babies? My mama duck was SOOOO MAD! And then she started leaving them for a couple hours at a time under tha barn, so i caught her three babies i left her with and put them in with my mallard and runner cross ducklings in the back yard. it was so cute when she flew over the fence and i let her babys out for a reunion!

Back
Top Bottom