Sad news, guys.

zimmy

Songster
12 Years
Mar 24, 2007
Orlando
If anyone remembers me, I was one of the people who went through psycho depressess-ness and swore none of the eggs would hatch. And then there were three chickens smelling up my room :3

But they had to go sometime. And my mom appearently thought three weeks was old enough (she has the nose of a dog, I swear my life on it). So we gave them to a friend from church. He used to have chickens a long while ago, so they still have a coop, lots of land, and three goats : P The chicks were stashed in the garage, until they were old enough to stay outside.

Sunday, the friend notifies me that two of them were eaten.

By a oppossum, if I'm right.

So, I've had my share of a cryfest, and now I just want my only chickie back here, where it's illegal to have it. So it can stink up my 5x5 back yard. Even though my mom's on the Home Owners Association board.

This sucks. Bad.

I'm sorry, zimmy. That's really sad. I remember how frustrating it could be to live with my parents and have no control over my life. I really enjoyed turning 18. I hope some day you can have your own place, with more liberal zoning, to make a good life for yourself.

Take care and cry all you need to.

I'm so sorry, Zimmy! How awful you must feel. Wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug. :aww

XD It would be nice to even be 16, really. I. Want. A. Car. XP

I'm 14, just a fun factiod. Permit's on the way.

Thanks, guys : P

Back
Top Bottom