SAD NEWS...Oliver got hit last night....

cthrash1

Songster
11 Years
Apr 15, 2008
Somerset, KY
hit.gif
Our orange tabby cat Oliver got hit last night...DH buried him this morning. The lady that hit him felt so bad and was crying and I kept telling her it will be okay. Well, he didn't look to have suffered and I'm happy for that.
He was such a sweet cat...RIP Oliver

I am so sorry to hear that! We have a long haired white cat named Oliver, and although he is more partial to my husband than the kids or I, I would be devastated if something happened to him! So sorry about your loss!

Having been on both ends of that situation (neighbor hit our cat and I hit a dog)...I can honestly tell you that if she was crying, she is hurting as bad as you. I'm so sorry for your loss. It must have been a very unfortunate accident for the way the lady was crying. I can tell you for sure that I am still suffering over the time I hit that dog and that was 15 years ago...it just came right at me and under the wheel...I cried all day.

cthrash1, so sorry to hear about Oliver! I'm wishing him a swift Journey to the land of fat mice and bright, colorful birds.

I'll go home tonight and hug my own big old orange tabby ~ who's on his 11th or 12th life by now . . .

Jenski

Back
Top Bottom