Sad :( She's gone.

Goodness, I'm sorry. You're doing a very kind and wonderful thing by giving them all a shot at a happy life, which was exactly what your little girl had during her brief time here.
hugs.gif

*HUGS* I'm so sorry to hear she's dead. I know you planned to give her the good life after she was culled from the factory chicken farm for not growing quickly enough to suit them. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
love.gif
: Angelique

Quote:
Buff, I actually consider myself to be somewhat of a hypocrite. I mean I do eat meat, chicken too, just not these meaties. I just feel it was wrong that they were going to be killed not to feed a hungry family or because of illness or lameness, but simply because they weren't the fast growers that Tyson demands of their chickens. Especially when I had the time, resources and inclination to care for them.
I offered to take five, I was given 19. They're a challenge, but they've been a blessing.

3goodeggs, No not Gracie thank goodness. I am so attached to that little booger. She seems to be growing at a slow steady rate which pleases me. She jumped out of the brooder last night and tried to see what DH was cooking on the grill. That chick has a death wish I swear!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom