Sale Reminder and Site Has Been Updated

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Southern28Chick, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Don't forget my Holiday Sale starts December 1st!!!

I updated my site and changed some things around. I have new pictures and a Soap Guide for those who are looking for a soap with a certain ingredient or feel. The link to the soap guide is on the ~Soap~ page in the left under the navigation bar.

I do not have the sale prices up yet or the add to cart buttons for the soaps. I don't have the new items up yet either. (Sigh) I have a lot of work to do. Everything will be ready to go tomorrow.

Let me know what y'all think of the way the site is now.

Thanks!

www.southern-essence.com

2. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Trisha it looks great, I think you have out done yourself this time. Can you add Christmas music? I think that would add that special touch for the holidays. Laura

3. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    I tried to add music...well I tried to add "Gone to Carolina in my mind" [​IMG] But I couldn't do it for some reason. [​IMG]

4. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Your site looks good!

One little oddity: When I roll my mouse over "FAQs" which is big on the left hand side, it becomes small and says "online orders" or something. No big deal, just a random!

5. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:I'll have to try to fix that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by