Salmon Faverolle Xbreed

JacinLarkwell

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Got her from the Fair yesterday. The family we got her from said they think they got her from a hatchery but I don't think she can be a purebred since female salmons don't have this color. She has the muffs and fifth toe like they do, but again that coloring.....

20200810_175502.jpg
20200810_175451.jpg

I have seen some pretty poorly colored Salmon Faverolles from the hatchery but that one is the strangest looking that I have seen. My half Salmon Faverolles that I used to have were more Salmon Faverolles colored that your new bird. I have to say that it is attractive in its own way, just not the proper color.

Yeah, she's pretty and my mom just fell in love with her. Sweetest little bird I've ever held, falls asleep immediately when carried, but her color is throwing me off. That's why I'm thinking she's a cross breed. There was a bit if bad communication so we don't know if the people who had her got her from a hatchery or if they got her from someone who claimed they were a breeder (hence hatchery in their minds) or claimed they got her from a hatchery

Oh really? Okay cool. I looked online and I only saw pictures of males with any black on them. We'renot breeding them so her color doesn't matter to us, I was just curious XD

Add on: Holy cow can she fly. We found her stuck up 10+ high this morning, her quarantine buddy was freaking out cause she couldnt find her

Back
Top Bottom