salmon faverolle?

heres mine around the same age for comparison and shes fully grown now very nice salmon faverolle

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

None of my light EE's have yellow legs... Now I'm interested in knowing. Sometimes breeds that are supposed to have five toes are born with only four... It's a DQ, but still the breed they are supposed to be. Same with the feathered legs... It ~could~ be a an SF, but it would definetly not be showable, it would be a pet.
Good luck!! Keep us updated once it feathers out, it will be interesting to see. It can be very hard to tell at such a young age.
Edited to say "toes" instead of "legs" Hee hee!
lol.png

Last edited:
I don't think it's an EE because it doesn't have the green legs! But you might just have to wait and see.

I just hatched EE/SF crosses that look a lot like that chick. Some of mine have four toes and some have five, one has 4 toes on one foot and 4 on the other. Another has 4 toes but two toenails on the 4th toe on each foot.
gig.gif

I got a hatchery SF this fall that is colored totally wrong, and she has some genetic deformities. So it could be possible that you just got a funky SF!

i thought about calling mcmurray, but ya know if i got replacements then you get packing peanuts, then i am right were i am......so i paid for pullets so i hope atleast if they didn't pay attention to its breed they atleast were looking at her private parts....
wink.png
atleast she's cute.

Quote:
There is no standard that EEs must conform to (e.g. green legs). They're mutts and can come in any color, shape, size, etc.

Back
Top Bottom