Salmon Faverolles Hatching Eggs

PiperOmar

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Bend, Oregon
Hi there chicken lovers. I have some lovely Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs for sale. I have had great fertility on these. My rooster, Henry, is from Cloverleaf and he goes back to Mr. Dick Boulanger's stock...he has sired some lovely babies so far and his temperament is wonderful! Great toes and great beards on! I have three lovely hens with him. I can get you a dozen fertile eggs by the end of the auction. Please email me for photos....my old lap top harddrive crashed and I lost all my photos on it so I am working on recreating my photo files. Thank you for your interest and please let me know if you have any question. I will pack these eggs carefully and tenderly but I can't be held responsible for the post office's actions.

Last edited:
Quote:
I can answer for her...yes, they are large fowl.
smile.png
The roo is from my flock.

Hi there...Sorry...just saw your question. Yes indeed they are LF Favs. Let me know if you have any other questions. I am trying to get my husband to take some new pictures as I lost all my old pictures when my laptop crashed. Thanks for looking.

Ok...trying to post some pictures on this forum and having some troubles today. Can you ladies give my your private email address and I will gladly send them.

Laurel, hope you don't mind me doing this for you...

Here are a couple of pullets PiperOmar has kept out of her breeder birds:

15879_laurels5.jpg
15879_laurels4.jpg
15879_laurels3.jpg
15879_laurels1.jpg
15879_laurels2.jpg

And "Henry" the daddy roo:

15879_henry.jpg

And some hatch mates of her roo:

15879_006.jpg
15879_007.jpg
15879_dicksgirls2.jpeg

Jeanne...you are a doll......thank you....having issues today on several levels so thank you as always for your assistance!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom